Are you a automobile freak? If yes, then for your surprise, Tata Motors, one of the largest automotive manufacturer of India, is all set to launch the Xenon Yodha on 3rd Jan 2017. The notion of pickup-truck was almost not in existence in India few years ago. Although, with the introduction of the Tata Xenon, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross and Mahindra Scorpio Getaway, the section is gradually coming into existence.
Now, you all must be wondering, what’s new in the Tata Xenon Yodha ? Actually, it will be a makeover of the Xenon XT, that’s currently for sale in India. Now, we have the option to take our clues from the up-to-date Xenon, regarded as the ‘Evolve’, that has already made its wider scope in South African markets. You must be looking for Tata Xenon Yodha features, so, here we present the list of magnificent features :
- Tata Xenon Yodha might feature new wheels, a freshly designed front grille, redesigned bumpers and roll-over bar.
- On the inside it might get nice updates, such as an infotainment system, dashboard box, improved seat, art of upholstery (soft, padded textile covering that is fixed to furniture such as armchairs and sofas) and better fit and finish of materials inside the cabin.
- The Xenon shares its groundwork with the Sumo Grande and is powered by a 2.2-litre DiCOR engine, that pumps out 138PS of power.
- With the update of Yodha, the Xenon will possibly get the similar engine as the Safari Storme, that means a bump in power, effectiveness, efficiency.
- Further, The Xenon XT model currently on sale, received a starting price of approximately Rs 10 lakh.
- In conjunction to this, with the anticipated updates, the Xenon Yodha will possibly receive a minute higher price tag than the current model.
- As per the press release, Tata Motors is still anticipated to cut the prices of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, which begins at Rs 12.5 lakh.
Year 2016 was great for Tata Motors, tons of love and thanks to the well-received Tiago automobile. The home made automaker is also gearing up to launch the highly expected Tata Kite 5 sedan, that shares essentially everything with the Tiago, other than more commodious boot. In addition to this, after the Xenon Yodha, Tata Motors will move its focus to the seven-seater Hexa, which is scheduled to introduce on January 18, 2017. Tata Motors got overwhelming response from the clients and planned to launch its new Tata Pickup-truck.